- Evening tour of Valencia leaves the day free for other activities
- Stroll the old town of Valencia to see the streets come alive after dark
- Learn about bullfighting traditions through visits to the bull ring and the Bull Museum
- Entrance fees included
- Full dinner at a local restaurant, including traditional paella
Departure & Return
Meet your guide at the Bullfighter Monument, located in front of the Bullring entrance.
Dinner in La pizca de Sal Restaurant: Plaza Santa Úrsula, 3. 46001 Valencia (in front of the Quart Towers).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Visit guide: 2 hours. Dinner flexible
- Both activities should be done the same day. You must go on your own.
- Visit into the Bullring subject to availability, cannot be performed on days with Bullfighting or Shows.
- Guided Visit schedule: from September to February at 4:45pm. From March to August at 5:45pm.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Dinner will be served at 8:00pm, after the guided visit.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child 0-3 years are free (dinner nor included)
- Advice about any dietary restriction at time of booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY La mar de cerca. Tours in Spain.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Typical Spanish Evening in Valencia: City Tour, Bullring and Paella.