Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Make traditional paella during a private home cooking class in Valencia
- Immersive experience: learn in a family home, not from restaurant dishes
- Learn to create a paella using a family recipe and cook it over the fire
- Enjoy snacks and your paella with your host, accompanied by wine or beer
Departure & Return
3 Bajo 2 Izq
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.