To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
When your cruise ship sails into Valencia Cruise Port, maximize your time in the Spanish city on a 3-hour shore excursion. After you greet your guide, you’ll stroll to historical highlights like the Silk Exchange and browse the enticing food stalls of Central Market (Mercado Central). Listen to informative commentary as you marvel at the Baroque beauty of Valencia Cathedral (Seu) and absorb the charming ambiance of Plaza Redondo.
- 3-hour shore excursion from Valencia Cruise Port
- Stroll around the city and see landmarks such as the Silk Exchange and Plaza Redonda
- Browse enticing food stalls in Central Market (Mercado Central)
- Learn about the history and culture of Valencia from your guide
- Both electronic and printed vouchers accepted
- Small group limited to 20 people for personalized attention
Saved to wishlist!
Silk Exchange Building entrance fee, payable directly to the guide (approximately 5€ per person)
Departure & Return
Departure PointGuadalaviar - Pont dels Serrans, 46009 Valencia, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please arrive no later than 15-minutes prior to the departure, late arrivals cannot be accommodated
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY Quality Guided Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 10121P19
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursWalking ToursMarketsPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingValenciaShore Excursions - BenidormFood Tours - BenidormWalking Tours - BenidormMarkets - BenidormPorts of Call Tours - BenidormHistorical Tours - BenidormHalf-day Tours - BenidormShore Excursions - AlicanteFood Tours - AlicanteWalking Tours - AlicanteMarkets - AlicantePorts of Call Tours - AlicanteHistorical Tours - AlicanteHalf-day Tours - AlicanteShore Excursions - IbizaFood Tours - IbizaWalking Tours - IbizaMarkets - IbizaPorts of Call Tours - IbizaHistorical Tours - IbizaHalf-day Tours - IbizaCategory
Valencia Royal Gardens (Jardines del Real)Barrio del CarmenBioparc ValenciaValencia Plaza del MercadoAdmiral’s Baths (Baños Arabes del Almirante)Lladró MuseumHouse of San Vicente FerrerValencia Old TownValencia Cathedral (Seu)Museo de Bellas Artes de Valencia (Museum of Fine Arts)Monastery of San Miguel de los Reyes (National Library of Valencia)Opera House Valencia (Palau de les Arts Reina Sofia)Valencia Central Market (Mercado Central de Valencia)Institut Valencià d'Art Modern (IVAM)Mestalla Stadium (Estadio De Mestalla)Valencia Oceanografic (L'Oceanogràfic)Valencia HemisfericMuseum of Las Fallas (Museo Fallero)Plaza de la ReinaSilk Exchange (La Lonja de la Seda)