- Sail along Valencia's sun-drenched coast on a 1-hour catamaran cruise
- Enjoy free time to explore the city's upscale port and get lunch on your own
- Stroll through the churches and plazas of the old city center on an afternoon Tuk Tuk guided tour
Departure & Return
Tuk Tuk Tour: Plaça del Furs, besides the Serranos Towers. Valencia city center. "Mundo Marino" cruises: Marina Real Juan Carlos I. Port of Valencia (beside a high cube building called Veles e Vents).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Both activities should be done the same day. You must go on your own.
- Cruise schedule may vary depending on the company availability.
- Coolers or beverages are not allowed onboard
- Comfortable clothing, sunscreen, towel are recommended
- Arrive to the Tuk Tuk tour departing point 10 minutes in advance. Tour ends at the port of Valencia (near to the cruise embark point).
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children 0-3 years are free.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY La mar de cerca. Tours in Spain.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Valencia Sailing Trip and Tuk Tuk Guided Tour.