Are you interested in?
124 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
291 Tours & Activities
Nature and Wildlife
24 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointPlaça Redona, 46001 València, Valencia, Spain
Return DetailsC/ de Guillem de Castro, 16, 46001 València, Valencia, Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Request child seats by phone when the reservation is made
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Touring Bus
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Albufera Lagoon Excursion + Valencia Tour - Blessed with abundance?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Albufera Lagoon Excursion + Valencia Tour - Blessed with abundance?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Albufera Lagoon Excursion + Valencia Tour - Blessed with abundance?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Albufera Lagoon Excursion + Valencia Tour - Blessed with abundance?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 167476P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursWalking ToursJet BoatingHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingValenciaBus Tours - BenidormNature and Wildlife - BenidormWater Tours - BenidormWalking Tours - BenidormJet Boating - BenidormHistorical Tours - BenidormHalf-day Tours - BenidormBus Tours - AlicanteNature and Wildlife - AlicanteWater Tours - AlicanteWalking Tours - AlicanteJet Boating - AlicanteHistorical Tours - AlicanteHalf-day Tours - AlicanteBus Tours - IbizaNature and Wildlife - IbizaWater Tours - IbizaWalking Tours - IbizaJet Boating - IbizaHistorical Tours - IbizaHalf-day Tours - IbizaCategory
Quart Towers (Torres de Quart)Turia Riverbed Gardens (Jardí del Túria)Valencia Old TownValencia Central Market (Mercado Central de Valencia)Valencia Plaza del MercadoAdmiral’s Baths (Baños Arabes del Almirante)Valencia HemisfericMuseum of Las Fallas (Museo Fallero)Valencia Cathedral (Seu)Plaza de la ReinaValencia Oceanografic (L'Oceanogràfic)Bioparc ValenciaInstitut Valencià d'Art Modern (IVAM)Museo de Bellas Artes de Valencia (Museum of Fine Arts)Valencia Royal Gardens (Jardines del Real)Barrio del CarmenSilk Exchange (La Lonja de la Seda)Monastery of San Miguel de los Reyes (National Library of Valencia)Opera House Valencia (Palau de les Arts Reina Sofia)House of San Vicente Ferrer