Are you interested in?
34 Tours & Activities
Valencia Cathedral (Seu) Tours
69 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
128 Tours & Activities
2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
See some of Valencia’s main sights on this walking tour that also takes you into a tavern in old town for winetasting. Pass by Valencia Cathedral, Basilica de la Virgen, Plaza de la Virgen, and Llotja de la Seda. Then, head indoors to taste three wines from Valencia’s well-known wine region, and enjoy two Spanish tapas to pair with your tastings, too.
- Walking and wine tour of Valencia
- Pass by Valencia Cathedral, Basilica de la Virgen, and Llotja de la Seda
- Stand in Plaza de la Virgen, and hear stories about the city
- Gain a better understanding of Valencia’s wine region
- Pop into a tavern to enjoy four winetastings and two tapas
Saved to wishlist!
Food tasting (5 different tapas)
Wine tasting (4 different wines)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointPça. de la Reina, 15, 46003 València, Valencia, Spain
Return DetailsCarrer dels Cavallers, 47, 46001 València, Valencia, Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY AMBIA TOURS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Valencia Wine Tasting and Tapas Tour ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Valencia Wine Tasting and Tapas Tour ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Valencia Wine Tasting and Tapas Tour ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Valencia Wine Tasting and Tapas Tour ?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 45005P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingValenciaFood Tours - BenidormWine Tastings - BenidormWalking Tours - BenidormFood Tours - AlicanteWine Tastings - AlicanteWalking Tours - AlicanteFood Tours - IbizaWine Tastings - IbizaWalking Tours - IbizaCategory
Valencia Old TownSilk Exchange (La Lonja de la Seda)Valencia Plaza del MercadoMuseo de Bellas Artes de Valencia (Museum of Fine Arts)Valencia Cathedral (Seu)Admiral’s Baths (Baños Arabes del Almirante)Museum of Las Fallas (Museo Fallero)House of San Vicente FerrerPlaza de la ReinaTuria Riverbed Gardens (Jardí del Túria)Institut Valencià d'Art Modern (IVAM)Mestalla Stadium (Estadio De Mestalla)Valencia Royal Gardens (Jardines del Real)Quart Towers (Torres de Quart)Valencia Oceanografic (L'Oceanogràfic)Barrio del CarmenMonastery of San Miguel de los Reyes (National Library of Valencia)Valencia Central Market (Mercado Central de Valencia)Opera House Valencia (Palau de les Arts Reina Sofia)Lladró Museum