4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover Malta highlights on a half-day, private tour that’s entirely tailored to your interests, whether you’re searching for hidden sea caves and beaches, checking out historic Valletta, or taking in the ancient streets of Mdina. Choosing a customizable tour means you can make the most of limited time in Malta, exploring the island in the comfort of a private, climate-controlled vehicle.
- Fully customizable tour features nature, culture, and history
- Flexible start times available in the morning and afternoon
- Straightforward, flat-rate pricing for your group of up to four
- Private tour ensures personalized service
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel or port pick up and drop off.
Transport by air-conditioned private vehicle.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from any hotel round Malta.
- Luqa Airport, Valletta, Island of Malta Malta
- Grand Harbour - Valletta Cruise Port
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
Half-Day 3 - 6 Travellers
4/29/2019 - 5/23/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
Half-Day 1 - 2 Travellers
6/28/2019 - 5/23/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Half day trips are approximately 4 hours long from pick up to drop off.
- Please note this tour involves a moderate amount of walking.
- This tour is wheelchair accessible. Please advise us when you book of any special requirements.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infant seats are available on request (please advise us when you place your booking).
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at the same time as placing your booking: Ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time.
- We operate this tour in all weather conditions.
- Please remember to wear comfortable and weather-appropriate clothing.
- If you have any special requests, please let us know at the time of your booking.
- This tour is flexible. Let us know how you’d best like to plan your experience with us and we’ll work something out suited just for you and your group.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY My Maltese Guide Private Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Malta Highlights?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Malta Highlights?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day Malta Highlights?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Malta Highlights?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "This is a great way to see the most of the island if you only have limited time." See review
- "Always beat the big bus to important tour attractions, such as the Blue Grotto, so we need not wait in long lines." See review
- "I love personal histories, family experiences and may be a bit nosy to ask about the guides families lives as we travel." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-Day Malta Highlights
4 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVallettaShore Excursions - MelliehaBus Tours - MelliehaPorts of Call Tours - MelliehaHistorical Tours - MelliehaHalf-day Tours - MelliehaShore Excursions - SyracuseBus Tours - SyracusePorts of Call Tours - SyracuseHistorical Tours - SyracuseHalf-day Tours - SyracuseShore Excursions - AgrigentoBus Tours - AgrigentoPorts of Call Tours - AgrigentoHistorical Tours - AgrigentoHalf-day Tours - AgrigentoCategory
Msida MarinaGhar Dalam Cave and MuseumSan Anton GardensMosta DomeTarxien Temples (It-Tempji ta' Hal Tarxien)Ta’ Qali Crafts VillageCasa Rocca PiccolaGrand HarbourChurch of St. Paul's ShipwreckPalazzo ParisioPort of VallettaLower Barrakka GardensMarsaxlokkTeatru ManoelAuberge de CastilleMalta 5DMarsamxett HarbourMalta Falconry CentreGrandmaster's PalaceNational Museum of Archaeology, Malta