- Shared transfer is convenient and budget-conscious
- Ferry fare between the cities
- Multiple departure times to choose from to fit your schedule
- Enjoy the British Columbia scenery while someone else takes care of driving
Departure & Return
Capital City Station - Victoria Bus Station is centrally located in the heart of downtown Victoria behind the iconic Fairmont Empress Hotel, and within walking distance to most other major downtown hotels. (721 Douglas Street). When selecting your DROP OFF location, make sure to select one of our 7 drop off locations when making your booking. Please do not select 'I will select my drop off location later' as we require a confirmed drop off location to make your booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcases and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants sit on a Guardian's lap. If you would like a seat for your infant, please select a child fare.
- Strollers can be stored beneath the bus for no additional charge as long as they can be folded by the traveler, weigh less than 50lbs, and do not have a motor.
- Certified Guide Dogs can travel on our bus. Valid Guide or Service Dog Certification must be presented to the driver during check-in.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY BC Ferries Connector
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized