3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
$5 Wildlife fee is included in price
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
1 Dallas Rd, Victoria, BC V8V 0B2, Canada
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Washrooms are available on board for your convenience
- Please note: From Nov 1st to April 30th, boat types and times may vary based on weather and tour numbers.
- At the time of booking a tour please inform of us health issues, medical conditions and if you are pregnant.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Eagle Wing Whale Watching Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Victoria Marine Wildlife Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Victoria Marine Wildlife Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Victoria Marine Wildlife Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Victoria Marine Wildlife Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Victoria Marine Wildlife Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsCatamaran Cruises Nature and WildlifeWater ToursPorts of Call ToursJet BoatingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingVancouver IslandShore Excursions - British ColumbiaCatamaran Cruises - British ColumbiaNature and Wildlife - British ColumbiaWater Tours - British ColumbiaPorts of Call Tours - British ColumbiaJet Boating - British ColumbiaHalf-day Tours - British ColumbiaShore Excursions - VancouverCatamaran Cruises - VancouverNature and Wildlife - VancouverWater Tours - VancouverPorts of Call Tours - VancouverJet Boating - VancouverHalf-day Tours - VancouverShore Excursions - SeattleCatamaran Cruises - SeattleNature and Wildlife - SeattleWater Tours - SeattlePorts of Call Tours - SeattleJet Boating - SeattleHalf-day Tours - SeattleCategory