Explore our promoted experiences
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Cycle the streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Departure & Return
Located 150 feet from the exit doors of either cruise terminals. Please indicate your ship's name with your booking and we will meet you at the correct terminal. Once you are through customs, come over and introduce yourself at our kiosk near the terminal building exit and meet your guides.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If your ship arrival does not match the start time, you can check our website for other options.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Please note, disembarkation from the ship typically takes 30 to 60 minutes after the cruise ship ties into pier.
- All ships arriving in Victoria including evening arrivals, will be received
- Your reserved tour operator will be waiting to greet your party when you exit the terminal doors
- Please note that if your cruise cannot dock due to poor weather or other reasons a full refund is provided on your reservation
- A minimum of 2 people is required at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Mobility scooters can be stored with the security guards at the terminal for pickup at the end of the tour and guests do not need to get off the bicycle during the tour.
- Feel free to contact us if you have further questions.
- Most travelers can participate
- The start times are aligned with the estimated docking time of the ship, our guides will be there when you disembark.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Victoria Pedicab Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands