- Morning Jet Ski tour from Granville Island
- Follow an expert guide out of English Bay and discover the islands of Howe Sound aboard a Sea-Doo watercraft
- Delight in watching a seal colony at Pam Rocks
- Spend 2.5 hours on the water
- 30-minute safety briefing and instruction included
Departure & Return
Located on the west end of Granville Island right beside the boat yard. Cross street is Duranleau St
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Price is per person, based on one or two adults per Jet Ski (depending on option selected)
- Over 19 any government issued photo idea is sufficient (passport, drivers license, health card)
- Ages 19 and under must bring a valid driver's license to operate the Jet Ski; minimum age to drive the Jet Ski is 16 years
- Insurance is not included in the price. Please bring a credit card for a security deposit
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- You are recommended to bring swimwear, a towel, sunscreen and sunglasses
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vancouver Water Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience