- 3-hour afternoon zodiac-boat tour from Granville Island
- Admire the sites of Granville Island by boat
- Snap up-close shots of Siwash Rock, one of Vancouver’s most photographed formations
- Head into Deep Cove and the Indian Arm for views of Granite Falls and Silver Falls
- Admire unique vantage points of top attractions by water
- Learn about the local history and geology from an informative guide
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Get fitted into a survival suit during a safety briefing before stepping into the boat. Your knowledgeable guide shares historical accounts of Granville Island, the Eugenia Building, Bard on the Beach and the Burrard Street Bridge.
Cross False Creek and follow the shore along Stanley Park, enjoying boat speeds of up to approx. 25 knots (29 mph/46 kph). Stop near the Siwash Rock, an outcrop located near Third Beach and the Lion’s Gate Bridge, and learn about the history of the natural rock formation.
Explore Vancouver Harbour and gain insight into Canada Place, Seaspan, Lion’s Gate Bridge and more. Sail past the Ironworkers Bridge towards Deep Cove.
Enter the glacial fjord of Indian Arm, lined with granite cliff faces — this area is boat-access only and is surrounded by untouched natural British Columbia forests.
Admire the cascades of Granite Falls from the zodiac (no deboarding), followed by a brief stop at the north end of Indian Arm and the Wigwam Inn.
Turn around and enjoy close-up views of Silver Falls. Return voyage on the same route, and take in views of Stanley Park, English Bay Beach, the Sulphur Pile, Coal Harbour, the Twin Islands, Racoon Island, Buntzen Powerhouse and more.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum height of 4 ft tall
- 48 hour cancellation policy
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vancouver Water Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience