- Gothic theater adventure in Vancouver
- Recount the Great Fire of 1886, smallpox outbreaks, and Vancouver’s most shocking unsolved murder
- Visit Gastown’s most famous sites, the Steam Clock, Gassy Jack statue, Byrne’s Block, Hotel Europe and Maple Tree Square
- Weave through the back streets, alleyways and secret spaces of Gastown
Departure & Return
Meet outside Buro Coffee at 356 Water St. in Gastown. Close to Waterfront Skytrain and Seabus Station.
The walking tour ends in Maple Tree Square, Gastown, in the heart of Vancouver's restaurant and bar scene. The start point is just an easy 10 minute walk back, and the guide can provide a map and directions if needed.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Our tours are designed for adult audiences and do contain some references to adult themes. Our age recommendation is 14+ but certainly children aged 10+ can attend and enjoy our walking tours if parents are comfortable with their children hearing mature subject matter.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Forbidden Vancouver
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
See all safety measures taken by Vancouver Lost Souls of Gastown Walking Tour.