10 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Wine tastings in Osoyoos and Vernon
All Fees and Taxes
Admission to Nk’mip Cultural Centre
Visit of Head-smashed-In Buffalo Jump National Historic Site
Admission to Waterton Lake Cruise
Beer Tasting in Nelson
Other meals unless mentioned in the itinerary.
Gratuity for the driver and guide
Departure & Return
1010 Canada Pl, Vancouver, BC V6C 0B9, Canada
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not available for child age 6 and under.
- Anyone 16 or younger must have a parent or guardian travel on the trip with them.
- Guests 17-18 years of age may travel on the trip without a parent or guardian but MUST have one present on the departure day to sign the waiver forms held by the tour guide.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour requires a minimum of 12 guests to operate.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discover Canada Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hidden Gems & Western Highlights (10-Days)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Hidden Gems & Western Highlights (10-Days)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hidden Gems & Western Highlights (10-Days)?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Hidden Gems & Western Highlights (10-Days)
5 hours 10 minutes
1 hour 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingVancouverBus Tours - British ColumbiaNature and Wildlife - British ColumbiaMulti-day Tours - British ColumbiaBus Tours - Vancouver IslandNature and Wildlife - Vancouver IslandMulti-day Tours - Vancouver IslandBus Tours - SeattleNature and Wildlife - SeattleMulti-day Tours - SeattleCategory
Kelowna Tours & TicketsQueen Elizabeth Park Tours & TicketsBill Reid Gallery Tours & TicketsCapilano River Hatchery Tours & TicketsLibrary Square Tours & TicketsVancouver Police Museum Tours & TicketsVancouver Olympic Cauldron Tours & TicketsRocky Mountaineer Train Tours & TicketsSalt Spring Island Tours & TicketsBloedel Conservatory Tours & TicketsVancouver Aquarium Tours & TicketsHarrison River Tours & TicketsFort Langley National Historic Site Tours & TicketsYaletown Tours & TicketsMuseum of Anthropology at UBC Tours & TicketsPort of Vancouver Tours & TicketsHR Macmillan Space Centre Tours & TicketsKitsilano Beach Tours & TicketsVancouver Olympic Village (VVL) Tours & TicketsCleveland Dam Tours & Tickets