5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Victoria’s historic neighborhoods and highlights on a 5-hour, small-group trip through the city that includes Capilano Suspension Bridge Park. You’ll discover the fascinating stories behind Chinatown, Gastown, Stanley Park, and Granville Island, drive across the Lion’s Gate Bridge, visit the Capilano Fish Hatchery, then walk the 459 foot (140 meter) suspension bridge. This 5-hour tour includes pickup and drop-off at your hotel or port, entrance fees, and personal headsets, and it’s limited to 14 people for more personal service.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
- Skip the line
Saved to wishlist!
Professional, fun local guide
Live commentary on board
Round-trip shared transfer by air-conditioned coach
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Food and drinks
Airport pickup/drop-off (additional charges apply)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel/Port pickup and drop-off in Vancouver
- Vancouver Intl Airport, 3211 Grant McConachie Way, Richmond, British Columbia V7B 0A4 Canada
- Port of Vancouver | Vancouver Fraser Port Authority, 999 Canada Pl, Vancouver, BC V6C 3T4, Canada
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 14 people per booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, due to uneven surfaces comfortable footwear is advised
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Please allow 30-minutes for pickup due to traffic
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vancity Tours INC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small Group Tour: Vancouver Sightseeing and Capilano Suspension Bridge?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Small Group Tour: Vancouver Sightseeing and Capilano Suspension Bridge?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Small Group Tour: Vancouver Sightseeing and Capilano Suspension Bridge?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small Group Tour: Vancouver Sightseeing and Capilano Suspension Bridge?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "yes a must do trip, like everything, you'd love more time , but still worth the visit, is reasons to come back to vancouver" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Small Group Tour: Vancouver Sightseeing and Capilano Suspension Bridge
1 hour 50 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingVancouverShore Excursions - British ColumbiaBus Tours - British ColumbiaCity Tours - British ColumbiaPorts of Call Tours - British ColumbiaHalf-day Tours - British ColumbiaShore Excursions - Vancouver IslandBus Tours - Vancouver IslandCity Tours - Vancouver IslandPorts of Call Tours - Vancouver IslandHalf-day Tours - Vancouver IslandShore Excursions - SeattleBus Tours - SeattleCity Tours - SeattlePorts of Call Tours - SeattleHalf-day Tours - SeattleCategory
KelownaDowntown VancouverFalse Creek Stanley Park Nature HouseVancouver Art GalleryCapilano River HatcheryVancouver LookoutVancouver Olympic CauldronCleveland DamCanada PlaceHR Macmillan Space CentreKitsilano BeachPort of VancouverSalt Spring Island Bill Reid GalleryIndian Arm FlyOver Canada Grouse Mountain Refuge for Endangered Wildlife Vancouver Police MuseumMuseum of Vancouver