- 5-hour, private tour of Vancouver
- See scenic and historic highlights
- Learn about local history and culture
- Explore with a professional photographer for tips on getting the best images
- Admission, transport and snacks included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please contact tour operator for pickup and drop-off information
- Pickup times may vary depending on traffic and location of hotel. Please allow 30 minutes for pickup
- Please include preferred pickup time in the Comments section when booking
- During the spring and summer, it's recommended to wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes
- During the fall and winter, it's recommended to wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather
- Will be operated by a multilingual guide (Portuguese and English)
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Vancity Tours INC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms