Explore our promoted experiences
- Soar above Vancouver for a birds-eye view of the city
- Small-group tour is limited to 14 people, ensuring personalized service
- Land with an exhilarating splash into the water
- Carbon offset levy and taxes included
Departure & Return
Vancouver Harbour Flight Centre Unit #1 - 1055 Canada Place, Vancouver, BC, V6C 0C3 The seaplane terminal is located at Burrard Landing in Coal Harbour, right along Vancouver’s iconic seawall. Parking is available at 1095 W Waterfront Rd, Vancouver, BC.
What To Expect
Start your seaplane flight from Canada Place in Downtown Vancouver. Depending on the time you select, your flight will leave at either 10:30am, 2:30pm or 6:45pm. Climb aboard your seaplane and feel the engines whir up to full power as you gracefully glide above the water and up into sky.
During the course of your flight you'll be able to observe landmarks like Vancouver's emerald-green Stanley Park, its bustling downtown, and the buildings constructed for the city's hosting of the 2010 Winter Olympic Games. Then come back down to earth (or water, rather) touching back in the harbor with a splash, having enjoyed a one-of-a-kind view of this unique Canadian city.
Please note: flight times are approximate and subject to change depending on weather conditions and weight limits.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- All passengers travelling must be ambulatory in order to fly. A mobility assistance device, such as a wheelchair or cane, may be used by a passenger to get from the terminal to the aircraft, however, passengers must have the ability to walk on and off the aircraft with minimal or no assistance.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please present photo ID at check in.
- Check in 30 minutes prior to flight time.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Harbour Air Seaplanes
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "We went on Canada Day so it was very busy at Canada Place and a little difficult to get down to the check-in area, but on a normal day I assume it would be a lot easier." See review
- "Stars for pilot and experience I highly recommend arriving 30-40 minutes early- the office was hard to find from the side which I approached from and it took a while to find." See review
- "The time flew and what a smooth landing, a must when visiting Vancouver …." See review