7 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Experience, explore, and immerse yourself in the absolute best of Canadian nature on a 7-day group tour. With transportation, accommodation, and some meals taken care of, you’re free to forget the stress and embrace the adventure. Have your hiking shoes ready for Banff National Park, Brandywine Falls, Whistler Blackcomb, and much more. You can also participate optional activities, such as ATV rides and zip-trekking, at an additional cost.
- Spend six nights in provided accommodation
- Enjoy some complimentary meals during the tour
- Travel stress-free in all-inclusive transportation
- Get free admission to most visited attractions
Saved to wishlist!
Experienced, friendly and fun tour guide
Admission to Sun Peaks Chairlift, Icefields Glacier Adventure, Sulphur Mountain Gondola
Winery tour and tasting
All taxes and park passes
Departure & Return
1010 Canada Pl, Vancouver, BC V6C 0B9, Canada
Please meet us at 8:30am for your 9am tour departure.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not available for child age 6 and under.
- Anyone 16 or younger must have a parent or guardian travel on the trip with them.
- Guests 17-18 years of age may travel on the trip without a parent or guardian but MUST have one present on the departure day to sign the waiver forms held by the tour guide.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour requires a minimum of 10 guests to operate.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discover Canada Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rockies Western Canada Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Rockies Western Canada Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Rockies Western Canada Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingVancouverMulti-day Tours - British ColumbiaMulti-day Tours - Vancouver IslandMulti-day Tours - SeattleCategory
Vancouver AquariumCleveland DamVancouver Art GalleryVanDusen Botanical GardenCypress MountainVancouver Olympic Village (VVL)False Creek Rocky Mountaineer TrainScience World at TELUS World of ScienceBC Place StadiumBill Reid GalleryFlyOver Canada Seawall PromenadeVancouver Police MuseumStanley Park Nature HouseBrockton PointVancouver ChinatownVancouver Maritime MuseumPort of VancouverHorseshoe Bay