3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Varanasi is considered one of India's holiest cities. This three-day tour showcases the top attractions of this destination, including the Ganga Ghats, where pilgrims flock for religious ceremony, as well as Hindu temples, Buddhist landmarks and much more. This tour offers the perfect city overview and is perfect for first time visitors who want to see the city like a local.
- 3-Day Varanasi Exclusive Tour
- See top Hindu and Buddhist landmarks
- Travel like a local with your friendly guide
Saved to wishlist!
2 nights accommodation at Hotel Ramada Plaza JHV, Madin, Rivatas by Ideal, Radisson or similar on double occupancy basis
Professional English speaking Private Guide [For Safe & Honourable tourism we provide only incensed Guide]
Professional guide in other language [French/ German/ Spanish/ Italian] on demand and availability
Transport by private AC vehicle
Two times Private boat ride [Morning & Evening]
Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Lunch & Dinner
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Varanasi Airport, Varanasi Railway Station, DDU Railway Station, Maduadih Railway Station
- Varanasi Airport, Varanasi India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Varanasi Day Tours
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-Days Varanasi Exclusive Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Days Varanasi Exclusive Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3-Days Varanasi Exclusive Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Days Varanasi Exclusive Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
3-Days Varanasi Exclusive Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Overnight ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingVaranasiOvernight Tours - Uttar PradeshMulti-day Tours - Uttar PradeshHistorical Tours - Uttar PradeshOvernight Tours - PokharaMulti-day Tours - PokharaHistorical Tours - PokharaOvernight Tours - KathmanduMulti-day Tours - KathmanduHistorical Tours - KathmanduCategory