12 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
English speaking private guide for 12 days
11 Nights accommodation in 3- star hotels With Breakfast
Boat Ride at Varanasi
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup from Hotel Lobby
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Varanasi Excursion
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Buddhist Tour From The Birth To Death?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Buddhist Tour From The Birth To Death?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Buddhist Tour From The Birth To Death?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Buddhist Tour From The Birth To Death?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Buddhist Tour From The Birth To Death
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVaranasiBus Tours - Uttar PradeshMulti-day Tours - Uttar PradeshWalking Tours - Uttar PradeshBus Tours - PokharaMulti-day Tours - PokharaWalking Tours - PokharaBus Tours - KathmanduMulti-day Tours - KathmanduWalking Tours - KathmanduCategory