8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
See much of what Varanasi has to offer in a single day with this full-day city tour. In the morning, you'll visit a number of local temples open to foreigners before heading to lunch. In the afternoon, you’ll see Sarnath, the first place the Buddha preached after enlightenment. In the evening, you'll take a rickshaw ride to the Ganges River to watch the evening aarti ceremonies, in which prayers are offered to the river, along with candles and flowers.
- Visit the Buddhist pilgrimage site of Sarnath
- Watch the evening aarti ceremonies on the Ganges River
- Enjoy a buffet lunch, included in the tour
- A private guide, entry fees, and air-conditioned transport is included
Saved to wishlist!
All Transfers/Sightseeing’s by air conditioned private vehicle
Professional private tour guide
Monument entrance fees
Departure & Return
Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India
Pickup from Hotel / Railway Station in Varanasi
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Dress code is smart casual
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nikita Holidays
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day City Tour of Varanasi visit Sarnath Including evening Ganga Aarti?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day City Tour of Varanasi visit Sarnath Including evening Ganga Aarti?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Full Day City Tour of Varanasi visit Sarnath Including evening Ganga Aarti?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Full Day City Tour of Varanasi visit Sarnath Including evening Ganga Aarti
8 to 9 hours
4 hours 1 minute
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursFull-day ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVaranasiBus Tours - Uttar PradeshCity Tours - Uttar PradeshFull-day Tours - Uttar PradeshBus Tours - PokharaCity Tours - PokharaFull-day Tours - PokharaBus Tours - KathmanduCity Tours - KathmanduFull-day Tours - KathmanduCategory