1 day (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up you at Dashaswamedh Ghat or assi Ghat.
- Lal Bahadur Shastri International Airport, Shahganj, District, Babatpur, Uttar Pradesh 221006, India
- Dashaswamedh Ghat
- Assi Ghat
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Dhiraj Goswami
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Photo Tour In Holy Varanasi ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Photo Tour In Holy Varanasi ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Photo Tour In Holy Varanasi ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Photo Tour In Holy Varanasi ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "He knows Varanasi very well and for professional photographers it's great to discover places that you would never find without him." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Photo Tour In Holy Varanasi
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsDining ExperiencesShopping ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursPhotography ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsShopping & FashionTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportVaranasiShore Excursions - Uttar PradeshDining Experiences - Uttar PradeshShopping Tours - Uttar PradeshWalking Tours - Uttar PradeshPorts of Call Tours - Uttar PradeshPhotography Tours - Uttar PradeshShore Excursions - PokharaDining Experiences - PokharaShopping Tours - PokharaWalking Tours - PokharaPorts of Call Tours - PokharaPhotography Tours - PokharaShore Excursions - KathmanduDining Experiences - KathmanduShopping Tours - KathmanduWalking Tours - KathmanduPorts of Call Tours - KathmanduPhotography Tours - KathmanduCategory