4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
• All parking fees, tolls, fuel and taxes
• Private tour guide
• Pickup and drop to hotel by A/c Car
• Any other meals and additional services
• Tips to driver and guide
• The items not shown in the inclusion part
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Seven Wonder Tours (Taj Day Tours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Sarnath Tour from Varanasi?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Sarnath Tour from Varanasi?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Sarnath Tour from Varanasi?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Sarnath Tour from Varanasi?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeClassic Car Tours Historical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVaranasi4WD Tours - Uttar PradeshSporting Events - Uttar PradeshBus Tours - Uttar PradeshExtreme - Uttar PradeshClassic Car Tours - Uttar PradeshHistorical Tours - Uttar PradeshHalf-day Tours - Uttar Pradesh4WD Tours - PokharaSporting Events - PokharaBus Tours - PokharaExtreme - PokharaClassic Car Tours - PokharaHistorical Tours - PokharaHalf-day Tours - Pokhara4WD Tours - KathmanduSporting Events - KathmanduBus Tours - KathmanduExtreme - KathmanduClassic Car Tours - KathmanduHistorical Tours - KathmanduHalf-day Tours - KathmanduCategory