8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy a flexible itinerary and dedicated attention from your guide on this full-day private tour of Varanasi. You'll cover all of the important highlights in the city, in addition to attending a Ganga Aarti ceremony on the banks of the Ganges. Along the way, your guide will answer any questions and provide commentary tailored to your interests.
- Guide provides in-depth narration as you travel
- Private round-trip transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included in Varanasi
- Comprehensive tour covers all the local highlights
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation by Air-Conditioned Private Vehicle
Pickup and drop with any Varanasi Location
Private Trip with Transportation and Tour Guide
English Speaking Tour Guide is Included.
No Meals and Accommodation
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup and Drop Within any Varanasi Location
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY India saying namaste Trips
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Full-Day Tour Ganga Aarti Ceremony from Varanasi?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Full-Day Tour Ganga Aarti Ceremony from Varanasi?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Full-Day Tour Ganga Aarti Ceremony from Varanasi?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Full-Day Tour Ganga Aarti Ceremony from Varanasi?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Full-Day Tour Ganga Aarti Ceremony from Varanasi
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVaranasiBus Tours - Uttar PradeshHistorical Tours - Uttar PradeshFull-day Tours - Uttar PradeshBus Tours - PokharaHistorical Tours - PokharaFull-day Tours - PokharaBus Tours - KathmanduHistorical Tours - KathmanduFull-day Tours - KathmanduCategory