3 days (Approx.)
Varanasi is considered by many Hindus to be the holiest city on earth. With this tour, you'll get the chance to discover some of the city's most significant temples and historic attractions and even attend an evening "aarti," or prayer ceremony, right on the banks of the sacred Ganges River. You'll also get to spend time in Sarnath, an important pilgrimage site for Buddhists and home to the Dhamek Stupa.
- Sleep easy with two nights' accommodation in a deluxe hotel
- Start each day with a free Indian or American-style breakfast
- Stay cool with air-conditioned transport throughout your tour
- Watch the sun rise over the Ganges with an early-morning boat trip
Saved to wishlist!
Comprehensive Package for 2Nights/3Days in Deluxe Room
Rooms on double sharing basis
Indian / America Breakfast.
Morning Boat ride in Varanasi
Free Use of All Recreational Facilities available at Hotels
Local Sightseeing by AC Private Sedan car.
Airport/Railway station pick up & Drop in Ac Sedan car.
All sightseeing as per itinerary.
Meals Not Mentioned In The Itinerary
Entry Fees To Monuments And Palaces.
Anything Not Mentioned In The Inclusions.
Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Liquors, Wine, Etc.
All Items Of Personal Nature.
Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
Mandatory X- Mas / New Year Eve Supplementary Charges , That Should Be Paid By The Guest Directly To The Hotels Concerned
Departure & Return
Departure PointVaranasi Airport or Varanasi Railway station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ghum India Ghum
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Spiritual Varanasi tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingVaranasiMulti-day Tours - Uttar PradeshHistorical Tours - Uttar PradeshMulti-day Tours - PokharaHistorical Tours - PokharaMulti-day Tours - KathmanduHistorical Tours - KathmanduCategory