3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Boat ride on the River Ganges
1 hour yoga class
Local English speaking guide
02 bottles of mineral water per person
Food or drink, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
From your hotel in Varanasi
- Lal Bahadur Shastri International Airport, Shahganj, District, Babatpur, Uttar Pradesh 221006, India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Do not eat a meal two hours before the yoga class.
- Yoga class will be conducted in English.
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SITA World Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Varanasi: Spiritual Yoga Tour With Morning Boat Ride?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Varanasi: Spiritual Yoga Tour With Morning Boat Ride?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Varanasi: Spiritual Yoga Tour With Morning Boat Ride?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Varanasi: Spiritual Yoga Tour With Morning Boat Ride
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesYoga ClassesSports Lessons Classes & WorkshopsOutdoor ActivitiesUnique ExperiencesVaranasiUnique Experiences - Uttar PradeshYoga Classes - Uttar PradeshSports Lessons - Uttar PradeshUnique Experiences - PokharaYoga Classes - PokharaSports Lessons - PokharaUnique Experiences - KathmanduYoga Classes - KathmanduSports Lessons - KathmanduCategory