4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Private boat ride only for the group booking this experience.
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Sonarpura Rd, Tilbhandeswar Colony, Road, Sonarpura, Bangali Tola, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221001, India
Front Of Marwari Hospital Building, D-37/47 Godowlia Crossing, Dashashwamedh Ghat Rd, Harha, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221001, India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Experience Varanasi Private Guided Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Varanasi Heritage Walking Tour & Evening Boat Ride (Aarti ceremony & Cremations)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Varanasi Heritage Walking Tour & Evening Boat Ride (Aarti ceremony & Cremations)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Varanasi Heritage Walking Tour & Evening Boat Ride (Aarti ceremony & Cremations)?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Varanasi Heritage Walking Tour & Evening Boat Ride (Aarti ceremony & Cremations)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingVaranasiWater Tours - Uttar PradeshWalking Tours - Uttar PradeshHistorical Tours - Uttar PradeshHalf-day Tours - Uttar PradeshWater Tours - PokharaWalking Tours - PokharaHistorical Tours - PokharaHalf-day Tours - PokharaWater Tours - KathmanduWalking Tours - KathmanduHistorical Tours - KathmanduHalf-day Tours - KathmanduCategory