2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Local Govt approved tourist guide
Round-trip private transfer by an air conditioned vehicle
Transport as per sightseeing by private air conditioned vehicle
Any meals or drink [Expect mineral water]
Everything which is not mentioned in inclusions
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You will be picked-up from Varanasi airport or railway station by our company Representative. We will be needing your arrival flight number and time of arrival.
- Varanasi Airport, Varanasi India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Varanasi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Varanasi tour in 2 days without accommodation?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Varanasi tour in 2 days without accommodation?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Varanasi tour in 2 days without accommodation?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Varanasi tour in 2 days without accommodation?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 72040P10
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVaranasiBus Tours - Uttar PradeshOvernight Tours - Uttar PradeshMulti-day Tours - Uttar PradeshBus Tours - PokharaOvernight Tours - PokharaMulti-day Tours - PokharaBus Tours - KathmanduOvernight Tours - KathmanduMulti-day Tours - KathmanduCategory