- A classic gondola ride through Venice
- Explore the waterways around Venice by one of the city's most traditional and unique transportation methods
- Sit back and enjoy as an expert gondolier navigated hidden passages and the Grand Canal
- Enjoy the peace and tranquility of being on the water and seeing Venice from a whole new perspective
Departure & Return
Alilaguna ticket office at the Royal Gardens gate, San Marco stop. Please refer to this information (don't look for Alilaguna office on Google maps). Strictly requested to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure of the tour.
Santa Maria del Giglio gondola pier
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bucintoro Viaggi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized