Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
From the San Marcuola stop, head towards Rio Terà Farsetti, cross the wooden bridge and there on the right, in the Ormesini foundation, is Plum Plum Creations at number 2681.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The course will be canceled / moved in case of high water
- Reservations are accepted by people from the same family or relatives
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- I recommend wearing comfortable and inexpensive clothes, there may be the possibility of getting dirty using the inks
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Plum Plum Creations
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience