- Discover the islands of Murano, Burano and Torcello in the Venetian Lagoon
- Learn about Murano glass making and watch a glass blowing demonstration
- Stroll along the canals of Burano and see the colorful fisherman’s houses
- Visit Torcello, the island where the Venetian republic was born
- Catch the boat from a convenient location in St. Mark’s Square
Departure & Return
ATTENTION - TOUR AT 11:00 AM: The yellow desk is located by the Prisons’ Palace in Riva degli Schiavoni near St. Mark’s Square. Leave the Basilica on your left, proceed straight on to the two columns. Cross Ponte della Paglia and you will find the yellow desk by the Prisons’ Palace on your left.
ATTENTION - TOURS AT 12:30 PM / 2:30 PM: The assistant will wait for you with the blue sign where is written "LAGOON TOUR" close to dock n. 1A, in front of Palazzo Cornoldi , Riva degli schiavoni 4142 (8 minutes walking from Saint Mark's Square).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is compulsory to be at the meeting point at least 30 minutes before the departure.
- The visit could be multilingual.
- The tour will not take place in case of exceptionally bad weather, boats are completely covered, the tour operates regularly in case of rain (in these cases it can be postponed the days after).
- The customers health is the most important matter for us, the tour operates in according to the Covid-19 National directives in order to guarantee the experiences in a safe environment.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned, and the tour will leave with small groups.
- The use of the mask aboard and in the glass factory is mandatory. Please, bring the your own
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- OPERATED BY VENICE TOURS S.R.L.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I do recommend this excursion but mainly for the visit to Burano." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews