2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore one of Venice’s most popular landmarks with this walking tour. An art historian leads the way through Doge’s Palace, a striking example of Venetian gothic architecture. Skip the line with a premium access ticket and learn about the palace’s architecture. See the palatial courtyard and don’t worry about getting lost among the artwork; your guide ensures you won’t miss the highlights.
- Discover Doge’s Palace with an art historian guide
- Maximize time in Venice with skip-the-line tickets
- Guide explains the Venetian gothic architectural features
- Learn about the palace’s darker history, including its torture chambers
Saved to wishlist!
Professional art historian guide
Small-group size, maximum 18 participants
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Piazza San Marco, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please refrain from bringing big back packs or bags, because they are not allowed inside.
- Children under the age of 8 are not allowed inside the Secret itineraries for security reasons.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Roman Guy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Doge's Palace Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Doge's Palace Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Doge's Palace Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Doge's Palace Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingVeniceArchitecture Tours - VenetoWalking Tours - VenetoHistorical Tours - VenetoArchitecture Tours - TrevisoWalking Tours - TrevisoHistorical Tours - TrevisoArchitecture Tours - PaduaWalking Tours - PaduaHistorical Tours - PaduaCategory
Frari Church (Basilica dei Frari)Church of Santa Maria Formosa (Chiesa di Santa Maria Formosa)Brenta RivieraChurch of Santa Maria Assunta (I Gesuiti)Venice Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere Venezia)Querini Stampalia Foundation (Fondazione Querini Stampalia)MuranoMuseo del Merletto (Lace Museum)Museo del VetroBasilica of St. Anthony of Padua (Basilica di Sant'Antonio di Padova)Basilica di Santa Maria della SaluteChurch of San Vidal (Chiesa di San Vidal)Ca' d'Oro (Palazzo Santa Sofia)Madonna dell’Orto Church (Chiesa della Madonna dell'Orto)Venice Music Museum (Museo della Musica)Scuola Grande di San Rocco Scuola Grande di San Giovanni EvangelistaAqualandiaCa' Rezzonico Dorsoduro