Explore our promoted experiences
- Doges Palace walking tour in Venice
- Dodge the crowds with skip-the-line entrance to the Doges Palace
- Marvel at the Golden Staircase and Bridge of Sighs on a walking tour of Doges Palace
- Admire magnificent artworks by artists such as Tintoretto and Titian
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors to Venice or those short on time
Departure & Return
MORNING MEETING POINT: 15 min before in front of the clock tower (the blue one with the bell on top) next to the YEX change office in St. Mark's Square, Venice. Please look for the white "TURIVE TOUR" sign. Meeting point address: Piazza San Marco 125, 30124, Venice, Italy
AFTERNOON MEETING POINT: 15 min before in front of the post office in Calle Larga Ascensione 1256, San Marco (behind the Correr Museum in Saint Mark's square). Please look for the white "TURIVE TOUR" sign.
What To Expect
As you stroll around the grand halls, learn about the fascinating history of the palace, once the home of the Dukes of Venice, and the center of Venetian political power. Along the way, marvel at architectural highlights such as the Golden Staircase, walk across the iconic Bridge of Sighs, and peek into the little-visited prisons. Don’t miss out on the palace’s impressive art collection too, which includes masterpieces by artists such as Titian, Tintoretto, and Veronese.
After the tour of the palace, bid your guide farewell, and use your Doge's Palace ticket to explore the nearby museums such as Museo Correr and Monumental Rooms of the Biblioteca Nazionale Marciana independently.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Large bags or backpacks are NOT allowed
- Children are free until 5 years old, from 6 they pay the full ticket (document required)
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Venice Events srl
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff