- Guided tour tailored to families: Your guide entertains with games and activities
- Skip the line access means you don't waste time and kids don't get bored
- Private tour exclusively for your family: Ensures a personal experience
- Combine sightseeing with fun activities: Keeps every family member engaged
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Florian Caffè in St. Mark's Square, Venice - Your guide will be holding a sign with your name. Address: Piazza San Marco, 57, 30124 Venezia VE
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pinocchio Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience