Don’t worry—here are some similar options
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Venice is home to many spectacular landmarks, but shortlisting them and planning an itinerary when traveling with kids can be challenging. Take the stress out of your trip planning, and benefit from the assistance of a child-friendly guide who provides treasure hunts, stories, and games. As it’s a private tour, the trip can be tailored to children’s ages and interests. Highlights include St. Mark’s Basilica, Rialto Bridge, the Grand Canal.
- Explore Venice’s highlights without getting lost by having a guide
- Tick off many top sights, such as Rialto Bridge, and the Grand Canal
- Great for kids—a guide provides games, contests, and treasure hunts
- Avoid waiting in long lines at St. Mark’s Basilica with skip-the-line entry
Saved to wishlist!
Skip-the-line entrance tickets
Professional, kid-friendly guide
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Venice Tours With Kids
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guided Tour of St Mark Basilica Rialto Bridge & Grand Canal for Kids & Families?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Guided Tour of St Mark Basilica Rialto Bridge & Grand Canal for Kids & Families?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Guided Tour of St Mark Basilica Rialto Bridge & Grand Canal for Kids & Families?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Guided Tour of St Mark Basilica Rialto Bridge & Grand Canal for Kids & Families?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 107833P1
Compare Similar Experiences
Guided Tour of St Mark Basilica Rialto Bridge & Grand Canal for Kids & Families
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursKid FriendlyPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVeniceWalking Tours - VenetoHistorical Tours - VenetoWalking Tours - TrevisoHistorical Tours - TrevisoWalking Tours - PaduaHistorical Tours - PaduaCategory
San PoloVenice Basilica dei Santi Giovanni e PaoloSanta Croce Accademia Bridge (Ponte dell'Accademia)Church of Santa Maria Assunta (I Gesuiti)Querini Stampalia Foundation (Fondazione Querini Stampalia)Campo San LucaCampo Santa MargheritaRialto Fish Market (Mercato di Rialto)Bovolo Staircase (Scala Contarini del Bovolo)Museo del VetroSt. Mark's Clock Tower (Torre dell'Orologio)Madonna dell’Orto Church (Chiesa della Madonna dell'Orto)Aquafollie The Family Water Park Caorle Church of Santa Maria del Giglio (Santa Maria Zobenigo)BuranoChurch of San Zaccaria (Chiesa di San Zaccaria)Mocenigo Palace (Palazzo Mocenigo)Venice Santa Lucia Station (Stazione di Venezia Santa Lucia)Piombi