- Skip-the-line tour of St. Mark’s Basilica and St. Mark's Square
- Gain entrance to Byzantine treasures without waiting in line
- Brush up on Venetian history with a guided stroll through St. Mark's Square
- Get an overview of the area's main monuments
- Upgrade for a gondola ride on the city’s famous waterways
- Optional visit to a Venetian glass factory at the end of tour
Departure & Return
ST. MARK’S SQUARE - CLOCK TOWER NEAR EXCHANGE OFFICE (the white building with the blue clock facade). Our assistant will wait you for with a signboard in which is written “TOUR”.The DO NOT GO TO THE BELL TOWER
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- For the visit of the Basilica suitable clothing is required (no shorts)
- You must download the audio guide with digital map on your mobile phone.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- You will receive the audio guide with digital map by e-mail. If you have any problems with this, please come to Venice Tours office (San Marco 1130) for assistance.
- On Sunday, due to the Mass, the visit to the Basilica will be done from the terrace
- Due to the security reason, luggage and bags are not allowed inside the Basilica
- From Aug. 6th to enter the Basilica you need to have the Green Pass + ID card, you cannot enter the venue without it (if you don’t have it or forgot it and are not allowed to enter the venue, the tour will not be refundable)
- The customers health is the most important matter for us, the tour operates in according to the Covid-19 National directives in order to guarantee the experiences in a safe environment.
- All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned, and the tour will leave with small groups.
- We only ask the kindness to bring the own mask in case you need to wear it.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY VENICE TOURS S.R.L.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms