- A guided tour to optimize your time and visit three islands in one day
- Visit the Tenuta Venissa vineyard where the Venetian Dorona grape is grown
- Discover the most picturesque spots to take photos on colorful Burano
- Visit a number of glass workshops to see artisans at work on Murano
Departure & Return
In front of restaurant Giubagiò
We will tour the whole island of Murano and say goodbye in Murano, from where you can easily get back to Venice by water bus
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY [deTour]ist - Tour Leader & Nature and Interpretive Guide
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands