- Explore Venice's musical side at the Music Museum and an Interpreti Veneziani concert
- Visit the Museum Museum inside the San Maurizio Church to see the collection of historic cellos and violins
- Learn about famous Venetian composer, Antonio Vivaldi, still beloved in his home city
- End the day with a concert by Interpreti Veneziani to hear pieces by Vivaldi, Mozart and others
Departure & Return
Departure PointMuseo della Musica, Campo San Maurizio 2761, 30124 Venice Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Interpreti Veneziani
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms