- Get the inside scoop on the history of Burano on a half-day tour
- The short duration of this excursion makes it ideal for visitors with limited time
- Snap unobstructed photographs of colorful buildings from the water
- A great way for first-time visitors to orient themselves
Departure & Return
The newspaper kiosk in front of the hotel Gabrielli, Riva degli Schiavoni, 4110
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bucintoro Viaggi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure" should also apply to the guide, Frederica, who was 10 minutes late." See review