- Take in some of Veneto’s top attractions in just one day from Venice
- A walking tour through Verona, home of Romeo and Juliet
- Discover regional cuisine with lunch featuring traditional recipes
- Free time to sightsee and shop in Sirmione on Lake Garda
Departure & Return
The guide will be in front of the restaurant "Al Vinatier" holding a yellow sign with "TOUR" written. To arrive to the meeting point please follow the directions to "Piazzale Roma". The restaurant is in a corner of the main square.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- Please inform us in advance in case of any food allergies
- In case of bad weather the boat tour is not available and we will provide and alternative
- This Tour runs rain or shine
- In case of delay, please contact us
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ways Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff