- Visit Murano by private taxi boat, with glassblowing demonstration and a chance to try on Cinderella's glass slipper
- Travel the Grand Canal via private water taxi, admiring stunning local scenery as you go
- Meander the streets of Murano — including its historical center — en route to the glassblowing factory
- Watch artisans create two magnificent glass objects while engaging in the island's most iconic craft
- Try on a glass slipper for a chance to win a souvenir prize
- Enjoy 20% off showroom purchases
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Local guide will meet you at the lobby of your Hotel few minutes before
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please note that the tour will end in Murano. Return ticket to Venice by public transport is not included. From Murano Faro, you will be able to purchase a public boat ticket to any Venice's destination: San Marco, Train Station, Fondamente Nove, etc.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Glass factory Colleoni Murano
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Murano by Private Watertaxi Including Glass Blowing Demo with Hotel Pickup.