2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
See a different side of Venice with this off the beaten path walking tour, including the Jewish Ghetto and Cannaregio. Follow your private guide to these two lesser-known neighborhoods away from the city center crowds. Learn about the area’s history and hear stories about how Venetians live today. This private tour can be customized according to your interests.
- Private walking tour of Venice away from the crowds
- Explore two neighborhoods: the Jewish Ghetto and Cannaregio
- Skip the hassle of navigating and follow your private guide
- See how Venetians live today in a residential neighborhood
Saved to wishlist!
Professional guide for 2 hours
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please note: the tour doesn't include the visit of Synagogue. It is an outdoor tour.
- The tour ends in Rialto Borough
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please note: Your tour includes a Murano Blowing glass demo held true venetian master in a Blowing Glass Factory.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Italy Wonders SRLS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Off The Beaten Track Tour Of Venice: Jewish Ghetto And Cannaregio?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Off The Beaten Track Tour Of Venice: Jewish Ghetto And Cannaregio?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Off The Beaten Track Tour Of Venice: Jewish Ghetto And Cannaregio?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Off The Beaten Track Tour Of Venice: Jewish Ghetto And Cannaregio
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesVeniceUnique Experiences - VenetoWalking Tours - VenetoUnique Experiences - TrevisoWalking Tours - TrevisoUnique Experiences - PaduaWalking Tours - PaduaCategory
Campo Santa Maria FormosaQuerini Stampalia Foundation (Fondazione Querini Stampalia)Church of Santa Maria del Giglio (Santa Maria Zobenigo)Brenta RivieraFrari Church (Basilica dei Frari)Ca' Rezzonico Hard Rock Cafe Venice Museo del Merletto (Lace Museum)MazzorboCampo Santa MargheritaVenice Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere Venezia)Bridge of SighsVenice IslandsMuranoChurch of Santa Maria dei Miracoli (Chiesa di Santa Maria dei Miracoli)Piombi Aquafollie The Family Water Park Caorle Church of Santa Maria Formosa (Chiesa di Santa Maria Formosa)Scuola Grande di San Giovanni EvangelistaMadonna dell’Orto Church (Chiesa della Madonna dell'Orto)