- Two-hour private guided walk through Venice
- Focus on the art and architecture of Venice
- Stained-glass window of San Giovanni and Paolo church and beautiful Miracoli church
- Enjoy privileged, personalized attention from your tour escort and expert English-speaking guide on this special private walking tour of Venice
- Choice of morning and afternoon walking tours
- Professional commentary provided by your expert English-speaking guide
Departure & Return
Meet your guide in front of the statue of Goldoni in campo San Bortolomio (close to Rialto bridge) The guide will have a sign with the name of the client on it.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Visit the glorious San Giovanni and Paolo church, which boasts impressive Gothic architecture and the largest stained-glass window in Venice. Other tour stops include the narrow Miracoli church, with its beautifully restored, early Renaissance façade, and the former home of famed Venetian merchant and explorer Marco Polo.
As you wander along narrow canals and across charming footbridges, your guide will explain the political and cultural forces that helped shape Venice’s unique artistic legacy. Feel free to ask all the questions you want as you enjoy the customized nature of a private tour. After about 2 hours of exploring, you will have a new appreciation for the amazing sights and structures of Venice.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please reconfirm your booking the day before;
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- Rucksacks and large bags are not allowed in some churches;
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Venice Events srl
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour: Venice Art and Architecture Walking Tour.
- "A very interesting and highly recommended small / private tour to take." See review