- 1-hour skip-the-line tour of St. Mark's Basilica in Venice
- Avoid the long wait to get inside one of Venice's most popular attractions
- Learn the history and inside secrets of the stunning Italo-Byzantine church
- Headsets provided to hear the guide clearly
- An essential stop for first-time visitors to Venice
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Calle Larga dell'Ascensione, Venice Address: Calle Larga dell'Ascensione, between Museum Correr and the Post Office
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Because of security checks, you might experience a line to get inside St. Mark's Basilica. You will skip the line for non-reserved tickets, but the security check is mandatory.
- Maximum 35 people on each tour
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Very Viva Venice Srl
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience