Explore our promoted experiences
- 1-hour St. Mark's Basilica skip-the-line tour in Venice
- Maximize your time with priority entrance and a guided walking tour of St. Mark's Basilica
- Explore inside the magnificent Golden Basilica, including the Pala d’Oro and the Bell Tower
Departure & Return
15 min before in Calle larga de l’Ascension 1256 - 30124 next to the post office San Marco (opposite side of the Saint Marks Basilica). Look for the yellow sign "Meeting point" on the wooden kiosk.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Check-in is 15 minutes before the tour start time
- Backpacks and large bags are not allowed inside the church
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- On very few occasions the Basilica may be closed due to high water, the tour will not be cancelled but the explanation of the Basilica will take place from the outside
- From the 1st of November to the 31st of March there is no skip-the-line entrance to the Basilica.
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Venice Events srl
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff