Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore Venice's backstreets and local legends on a walking tour
- Escape the crowds of St. Mark's Square into the quieter maze of surrounding squares and canals
- Learn the fascinating history behind Teatro Fenice, the Scala de Bovolo, and the Rialto Bridge
- Express walking tour is easy to fit into any Venice itinerary
Departure & Return
With Piazza San Marco and the arches of Museo Correr at your back and the Poste Italiane in front of you, look on the left and you will see a big grey newsstand. The newsstand is between Fendi Boutique and Poste Italiane (Post Office).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The walking tour does not operate in case of exceptional high tide (In these cases, it can be postponed to the day after otherwise it will be refunded).
- Comfortable shoes suggested
- The could be bilingual
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY VENICE TOURS S.R.L.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms