Explore our promoted experiences
- Half-day private Veneto wine tasting trip from Venice
- Visit a historical cantina in a 17th-century villa in the Veneto region
- Enjoy a wine tasting and homemade appetizers such as fresh breads and cheeses
- Tour the winery and see the huge wine barrels in the cellar
- Learn about the Veneto’s winemaking heritage and the grapes typically grown here
- Travel in a comfortable, air-conditioned Mercedes minivan
- Enjoy an intimate atmosphere this private tour
Departure & Return
Meet the driver 15 min before at the left hand side of Piazzale Roma, in front of the hotel Olimpia in the car park area. Look for the sign with the name of the tour on it and / or the orange umbrella.
What To Expect
Make your way to Piazzale Roma in central Venice, where you’ll meet your local driver and hop aboard an air-conditioned Mercedes minivan. Along the way to the town of Treviso, your driver will share interesting facts about Veneto’s history and wines.
You’ll arrive at a charming 17th-century villa nestled among the rolling hills and vineyards of in the scenic Lison-Pramaggiore region. Meet the host of the 50-year-old winery housed here and learn how regional climate and soil conditions are ideal for producing grapes for chardonnay, pinot grigio, merlot, and cabernet franc, plus other regional varietals.
Tour the on-site barrel rooms and learn about the winemaking process, and then head to a table on the winery’s scenic grounds for a personalized tasting. Sample several different wines, and enjoy appetizers like fresh bread and cheeses to complement the wine’s flavors. Before you leave, you’ll have a chance to purchase a bottle or two to take home from the on-site wine shop.
Relax on the scenic return drive to Venice, where you’ll be dropped off at the original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Must be 18 years of age to drink alcohol
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Venice Events srl
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands