2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Escape the crowds of Venice with this private boat tour that is just for your party. Discover the Grand Canal by floating along the water toward the island of Murano, famed for its glass. There, enjoy an aperitif in the company of a master glassblower who will do a demonstration at their private studio.
- Boat tour of Venice with a glassblowing experience on Murano
- Unique opportunity to meet a Murano artist famed for their work
- Private tour, exclusively for your party: A personalized experience
- Hassle-free pickup from your Venice hotel: Your guide will meet you there
Saved to wishlist!
Private Venetian Guide
Private Grand Canal Boat Tour
Private Glassblowing Show
Glass Factory entrance
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please send us your hotel name. The guide will meet you directly at the hotel.
Please arrive 5 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Shome Venice
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Venice Boat Tour + Exclusive Murano Glass Show?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Venice Boat Tour + Exclusive Murano Glass Show?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Venice Boat Tour + Exclusive Murano Glass Show?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Venice Boat Tour + Exclusive Murano Glass Show?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Venice Boat Tour + Exclusive Murano Glass Show
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVeniceWater Tours - VenetoHistorical Tours - VenetoArt Tours - VenetoWater Tours - TrevisoHistorical Tours - TrevisoArt Tours - TrevisoWater Tours - PaduaHistorical Tours - PaduaArt Tours - PaduaCategory
Church of Santa Maria dei Miracoli (Chiesa di Santa Maria dei Miracoli)Mocenigo Palace (Palazzo Mocenigo)Church of San Vidal (Chiesa di San Vidal)San PoloBasilica of St. Anthony of Padua (Basilica di Sant'Antonio di Padova)La Fenice Opera House (Teatro La Fenice)Madonna dell’Orto Church (Chiesa della Madonna dell'Orto)St. Mark's Clock Tower (Torre dell'Orologio)Museo del Merletto (Lace Museum)Frari Church (Basilica dei Frari)Church of San Zaccaria (Chiesa di San Zaccaria)Church of Santa Maria Formosa (Chiesa di Santa Maria Formosa)AqualandiaSanta Croce Marco Polo's Home (Casa di Marco Polo)Venice Lido (Lido di Venezia)Church of Santa Maria Assunta (I Gesuiti)Church of Santa Maria del Giglio (Santa Maria Zobenigo)Venice Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto di Venezia) Venice Music Museum (Museo della Musica)