Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Private, personalized tour of Venice
- Skip the hassle of navigating and follow your guide
- See Venice from the water during a private gondola ride
- Visit top city attractions including St. Mark’s Basilica
Departure & Return
Meeting point at St. Mark's Square, between the 2 columns. Your guide will have a sign with your name.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The order of the visits might change depending on the timings available for skip the line tickets to St Mark's Basilica
- If you arrive late you might loose the entrances reserved
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Optional: we can book a Gondola ride for you and your children, it will be an amazing experience!
- Please note: in some areas of the attractions the stroller may be carried by yourself in your arms, due to architectural restrictions
- Please note: if you need the wheelchair, you may not be able to access all the areas of the attractions (gondola included), due to architectural restrictions
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note: Your tour includes a Murano Blowing glass demo held true venetian master in a Blowing Glass Factory.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Real Barcelona Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 3 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff