- Explore the beautiful city of Venice on a 2.5-hour tour
- Take a gondola down the Grand Canal and admire the city
- Enjoy skip-the-line access to St. Mark’s Basilica and Doge’s Palace
- Listen to informative commentary of the history of Venice from your guide
Departure & Return
MORNING MEETING POINT: Doge's Palace & Basilica at 10:45 am 15 min before in front of the clock tower (white tower with the blue clock and the bell on top) next to the YEX change office in St. Mark's Square. Please look for the white "TURIVE TOUR" sign. Address: Piazza San Marco 15, 30124, Venice
AFTERNOON MEETING POINT: Gondola ride at 3.00 pm or 5.15 pm 15 min before in front of the post office in Calle Larga Ascensione 1256, San Marco (behind the Correr Museum in Saint Mark's square). Please look for the white "TURIVE TOUR" sign.
The first part of the tour in the morning (Doge's Palace+Basilica) ends at 1.00 pm in Saint Mark's square. The second part of the in the afternoon (Gondola) ends at the gondola station in campo San Moisè in front of Bauer hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time;
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible;
- This activity operates rain or shine;
- This tour in gondola is not guided. Shared gondola with max. 6 people per gondola;
- Shoulders and knees must be covered in the Basilica;
- Backpacks are NOT allowed inside the Basilica and Doge's Palace;
- On very few occasions Saint Mark's Basilica may be closed due to religious ceremonies, public holidays, private events or high water and we are not always informed in advance;
- At the end of the tour, keep your Doge's Palace ticket to visit: Museo Correr, Museo Archeologico Nazionale and Monumental Rooms of the Biblioteca Nazionale Marciana in Saint Mark's square.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Venice Events srl
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff